What is Filebin?
Filebin is a place you can simply upload a file to. It lets you upload your file, then provides a convenient URL you can share with whomever you please, through e-mail, social networking or even in person.
Simply select a file to upload, select the Upload to Filebin button, and it will return a URL you can share.
What are the rules?
You are presently anonymous. Perhaps you want to sign in to filebin.ca. Registered users have more relaxed rules and more features.
Basically, in trying to keep this service free for general use, there are a few limitations.
- All files must be less than 50 megabytes in size.
- A file may only be downloaded up to 1,000 times or until 1 gigabyte of data is used in downloading the file (whichever comes first).
- Files may be removed at anytime for technical or discretionary reasons.
- File downloads may present an intermediate page before download. They won't be rate limited or timed, though.
- Files which haven't been accessed in over 6 months may be removed.
Filebin has a total of 5,191 files with a total of 13.917 gigabytes used.